Hale Nanea at Kukui'ulaFrom $7,500 a night
- 4 BR
- 4.5 BA
- Sleeps 8
- 2,877 interior, 1,351 exterior
- A/C: Y
- Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
Renowned contemporary architect Olson Kundig designed this hillside pavilion residence, Hale Nanea, to take full advantage of its naturally sloping southwest facing homesite. Perched above the Orchard where you can pick your own produce, the panoramic ocean views are featured prominently beyond the lush tropical landscaping surrounding the home. Private and elevated passage entry, a variety of gathering spaces, private bedroom suites, and the expansive doors and windows that open up to the outdoors, offers a modern perspective on the landscape. Spectacular ocean views from both levels. The glass railing at living room allows for a seamlessly transparent indoor-outdoor living experience.
Private pool and jacuzzi plus a fire pit on the expansive ocean-facing lanai make for the ultimate setting for relaxing and enjoying the stunning south side sunsets.
Access to 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Golf Course, two restaurants, access to The Farm and all of Kukui’ula‘s custom activity and adventure offerings.
- Dual master suites on the main living level, each with king beds and en suite spa-like bathrooms.
- One bedroom within the upstairs main living area. 2nd Master suite is located off of a breezeway on the upstairs level. Two downstairs junior suites are located downstairs and are detached from one another. Each bedroom features a king bed and en suite bath. TVs in every bedroom.
- Kitchen features a large island with seating for 7 and is outfitted with Miele appliances including convection oven, steam oven, speed oven, wine storage and DCS grill outside on the dining lanai.
- 18 Lumos solar panels cover the dining lanai and the home is pre-wired for additional Solar PV panels to offset utility power use or charge a Tesla battery wall.
- The finishes include Ipe decking, Teak hardwood floors, Limestone floors & counters in bathrooms and Granite countertops throughout.
PricingPrices are listed per night
- Guests Off-Peak Peak Holiday
- Up to 8 guests $7,500 $7,500 $10,000
Additional Fees & Information
7 night minimum stay required
Holiday: Dec 18 - Jan 5
90 Day Cancellation Policy
Cleaning Fee: $1,000 + GE Tax
Security Deposit: $5,000
HI State Tax: 10.25% TAT, 4.712% GET
Kukui'ula VDA TA-
Access for 8 people (regardless of age) to The Club at Kukui`ula during the duration of stay in the home. Outside guests who are not staying in the home are not allowed at The Club in any capacity. Club amenities include: Spa ($45 daily fee, per person – waived with treatment), Fitness ($15per-class fee, private training available)