Maluhia HaleFrom $2250 a night
- 3 BR
- 3 BA
- Sleeps 6
- 3104 Sq Ft
- A/C: Y
- Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
This beautiful and meticulously maintained home situated on the 9th hole of Hualalai's Jack Nicklaus golf course with Pacific Ocean views has just recently become available for private rentals. Perfectly located, the home is just a short walk or golf cart ride (two golf carts provided) to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort amenity facilities. Enjoy golf, tennis, spa, pools, restaurants, water activities and more with the optional daily resort guest program.
The intricate design of the home’s great room ceilings and extensive lighting add height and volume bringing more light to the space and providing for an open and spacious feeling. A rich new Koa entertainment center also highlights the great room while newly enhanced landscaping adds to the beauty and ambiance. This home offers a chef's dream kitchen equipped with professional 6-burner gas range, wine cooler, "Nespresso" machine, 2 dishwashers, warmer drawer and bar refrigerator among the extensive appliance package. Guest rooms include two master suites (King), each with tropical outdoor garden showers and a third bedroom (Queen) with a separate private courtyard. All bedrooms include luxurious Four Seasons linens.
Lush landscaping is seen from all rooms of the house. Because of its location and layout, guests will also enjoy lots of privacy with no car or foot traffic to spoil the blue hues of the ocean, viewed just beyond the golf course.
A heated infinity edge swimming pool with an adjacent hot tub completes this custom residence - ideal for those who enjoy privacy while experiencing one of the leading resort destinations in the world.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations, TA#199-595-0592-01.
PricingPrices are listed per night
- Guests Off-Peak Peak Holiday
- 6 $2250 $3000 $5000
Additional Fees & Information
Additional taxes and fees will be applied to the rental rate.
Hualalai Resort also requires guests to register with the Club Concierge. The Club charges an optional Daily Resort Guest Fee for those guests wishing to utilize the Hualalai Club Facilities as follows and is subject to change without notice:
Shoulder Season 2019
April 11-June 12, August 15-November 20, November 28-December 18
Rates:$65 per person/per day + tax ages 14 and over/$32.50 per day ages 5-14 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak Season 2019
January 4 - March 13, June 13 - August 14, November 21-27
Rates:$100 + tax per person/per day ages 14 and over/$50 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak of Peak 2020
March 14 - April 10
Rates:$150+ tax per person/per day ages 14 and over /$75 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Festive Season 2020/2021
December 19 - January 3, 2020
Rates:$200 + tax per person/per day ages 14 and over/$100 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Payment of the fee provides for the following privileges at the Resort:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
*PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN USE RESTRICTIONS APPLY DURING “Peak” and “Peak of Peak” Seasons including but not limited to:
· All chaise lounges located on the pool decks of the Four Seasons pools and water features will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests only. (Palm Grove Pool, Beach Tree Pool, Seashell Pool and Kings Pond)
· All chaise lounges located on the beaches and lawn areas will be available to all registered resort guests on a first come, first serve basis. (Hualalai Club Members , Four Seasons Hotel Guests, Registered House Guests and Rental Guests staying in Private Residences)
· All pools and related services will be available to all Registered Resort Guests (towel service , spritzes and other special touches)
· Prime time dining reservations at Beach Tree restaurant from 6:00pm to 7:45pm will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests
· Ulu and Hualalai Grille reservations will be available to all registered Hualalai Resort Guests.