Hualalai Anea Estates 101From $4900 a night
- 5 BR
- 5.5 BA
- Sleeps 10
- 5500 Sq Ft
- A/C: Y
- Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
This beautifully designed home is sited to capture incredible panoramic ocean and sunset views. A private gated entry and tropically landscaped courtyard will lead you to both the main entrance and guest villa. The spectacular view is evident from the moment of entry. There you will find a recently refurbished property including a total of 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a large custom kitchen with Alder wood cabinets and Ohia countertop, a spectacular covered lanai for outdoor dining, sunken wet bar and one of the finest ocean views overlooking the magnificent Hualalai Resort. Enjoy the brand-new outdoor fire pit and tiki torches featuring one-touch ipad control. The heated private pool includes a gentle water fall, jetted hot tub and expansive lawn area.
The main residence includes 3 bedrooms, while the guest villa has 2 bedrooms and a guest living room area, offering lots of flexibility and privacy with a total 4 Kings and two Queen beds.
The master bedroom (King) and bath is built with custom details, including an entertainment center, tropical outdoor shower garden and luxurious soaking tub. A second master bedroom also offers King bedding with both outdoor and indoor shower, en suite. Bedroom 3 is located in the main home between the two master bedrooms and features a King bed with private bathroom, en suite. The guest house features a private exterior entry and offers two bedrooms (with King and 2 Queen bedding) along with a common living area and lanai. There is even a crib available for those traveling with young children.
This is a tropical paradise that is close to the Four Seasons with panoramic view, spectacular amenities and also offers 4 golf carts for easy transportation around the Resort.
(Custom pool fencing and infant crib available for those traveling with young families. Please inquire with property manager for more detailed information).
Hualalai Resort also requires guests to register with the Club Concierge. The Club charges an optional Daily Resort Guest Fee for those guests wishing to utilize the Hualalai Club Facilities as follows and is subject to change without notice:
Shoulder Season 2019
April 20-June 14, August 24-November 22, November 30-December 18
Rates:$65 per person/per day ages 14 and over/$32.50 per day ages 5-14 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak Season 2019
January 5-March 15, April 6-19, June 15 - August 23, November 23-29
Rates:$125 per person/per day ages 14 and over/$62.50 per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak of Peak 2019
March 16 - April 5
Rates:$200 per person/per day ages 14 and over/$100 per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Festive Season 2019/2020
December 19 - January 3, 2020
Rates:$250 per person/per day ages 14 and over/$125 per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Payment of the fee provides for the following privileges at the Resort:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
*PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN USE RESTRICTIONS APPLY DURING “Peak” and “Peak of Peak” Seasons including but not limited to:
· All chaise lounges located on the pool decks of the Four Seasons pools and water features will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests only. (Palm Grove Pool, Beach Tree Pool, Seashell Pool and Kings Pond)
· All chaise lounges located on the beaches and lawn areas will be available to all registered resort guests on a first come, first serve basis. (Hualalai Club Members , Four Seasons Hotel Guests, Registered House Guests and Rental Guests staying in Private Residences)
· All pools and related services will be available to all Registered Resort Guests (towel service , spritzes and other special touches)
· Prime time dining reservations at Beach Tree restaurant from 6:00pm to 7:45pm will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests
· Ulu and Hualalai Grille reservations will be available to all registered Hualalai Resort Guests.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations, Lic#TA-214-451-9168-01.
PricingPrices are listed per night
- Guests Off-Peak Peak Holiday
- 10 $4900 $7100 $8800
Additional Fees & Information
Additional taxes and fees will be applied to the rental rate.
Out Clean Fee $1200
Mid Stay Clean w/linen change $ 450
Mid Stay Clean $200
Security Deposit $5000