Hualalai 72-143 PakuiFrom $2500 a night
- 3 BR
- 3 BA
- Sleeps 6
- 3500 Sq Ft
- A/C: Y
- Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
One of the premier locations in the resort, this private custom home features dual master suites with luxurious ensuite baths and two of Hualalai's signature outdoor shower gardens. The entry path meanders guests past a wonderful koi pond complete with tropical landscape and calming waterfall. Chefs will love the open kitchen space and high quality appliances including a Dacor 6-burner gas stove and convection oven.The heated pool and whirlpool spa nestle into the surrounding jet-black lava creating a striking contrast to the fields of manicured lawns of the Hualalai Golf Club's 9th Hole and the ocean beyond.
The home is equipped with modern conveniences including a 60" flat screen television with TiVo and DVD in the main living room as well as additional flat screens in the two master suites. The third bedroom features a queen bed making this an ideal home for up to 6 people.
The living area includes a unique set of sliding glass windows that disappear into the walls, creating a seamless, unobstructed view of the golf course and ocean. The living room extends to a spacious outdoor lanai space complete with built-in barbecue and additional outdoor dining table. With the owner's four-seat golf cart included, guests are just a 3-4 minute cart ride from the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa, The Trading Company and The Hualalai Coffee Company. This residence provides privacy, comfort and convenience.
This property is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations, Lic#TA-132-286-2592-01.
PricingPrices are listed per night
- Guests Off-Peak Peak Holiday
- 6 $2500 $3000 $5000
Additional Fees & Information
Additional taxes and fees will be applied to the rental rate.
Out clean $850
Mid stay clean $135
Damage waiver $89
Bedroom 1: king
Bedroom 2: king
Bedroom 3: 2 queens
Hualalai Resort also requires guests to register with the Club Concierge. The Club charges an optional Daily Resort Guest Fee for those guests wishing to utilize the Hualalai Club Facilities as follows and is subject to change without notice:
Shoulder Season 2019
April 11-June 12, August 15-November 20, November 28-December 18
Rates:$65 per person/per day + tax ages 14 and over/$32.50 per day ages 5-14 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak Season 2019
January 4 - March 13, June 13 - August 14, November 21-27
Rates:$100 + tax per person/per day ages 14 and over/$50 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Peak of Peak 2020
March 14 - April 10
Rates:$150+ tax per person/per day ages 14 and over /$75 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Festive Season 2020/2021
December 19 - January 3, 2020
Rates:$200 + tax per person/per day ages 14 and over/$100 + tax per day ages 5-13 and 0-4 years of age complimentary
Payment of the fee provides for the following privileges at the Resort:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
*PLEASE NOTE: CERTAIN USE RESTRICTIONS APPLY DURING “Peak” and “Peak of Peak” Seasons including but not limited to:
· All chaise lounges located on the pool decks of the Four Seasons pools and water features will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests only. (Palm Grove Pool, Beach Tree Pool, Seashell Pool and Kings Pond)
· All chaise lounges located on the beaches and lawn areas will be available to all registered resort guests on a first come, first serve basis. (Hualalai Club Members , Four Seasons Hotel Guests, Registered House Guests and Rental Guests staying in Private Residences)
· All pools and related services will be available to all Registered Resort Guests (towel service , spritzes and other special touches)
· Prime time dining reservations at Beach Tree restaurant from 6:00pm to 7:45pm will be reserved for Hualalai Club Members and Four Seasons Hotel Guests
· Ulu and Hualalai Grille reservations will be available to all registered Hualalai Resort Guests.